Saturday, September 10, 2011

The First Post

Ok, so I love to buy stuff and I figure I should have a place to gab about it.  This blog will mostly deal with my shopping hauls and compulsions. I like to collect vintage, especially from the 1980's and 1990's so a lot of the stuff I show will be from that era. However, I'll also talk about buys such as groceries and other sorts of products. My writings would be most helpful to twenty somethings with childhood nostalgia and not a ton of $$$.

A little about me, I'm a 22 (going on 23) year old who never wants to get older. I'm a pretty bad writer so don't expect much in that department. Oh yea, I'm a girl btw. I like music, fashion and $$$. I love anything shiny, especially if it's gold or pink. I currently live in Ohio but want to be in California :(

I have a dog too, his name is Georgie and he's a 1 year old mini schnauzer. I bought his fine gold chain and cheetah collar out of PetEdge catalog. The crochet blankets were all thrifted.


3 comments:

  1. Georgie is one cute dog! I'm doing my nightly Blog Stalk and stumbled across yours. I'm the queen of thrifting here in Oz so I'm interested to follow along - Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure is a cutie, very spoiled too. Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freakahaulic, i keep hearing you are really cute, when are you going to start putting up some pictures of yourself in these fashionable clothes?

    ReplyDelete